Benefits of working with Eldercare Home Health:
- Minimum 4 hour shifts: work more hours – shifts are between 4 and 12 hours!*
- Stability that comes with working with a company that has been in business since 1995
- Professional approach to providing care to seniors
- A nice company to work for – many of our staff have been with us for more than 10 years
- This posting is for NEW APPLICANTS ONLY
Acceptable Qualifications for PSW Jobs in Etobicoke & Mississauga:
You must have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Foreign Registered Nurse Degree
- Registered Practical Nurse Certificate
- PSW Certificate
- Letter from school confirming your successful completion of the PSW course and confirming that you will graduate as a PSW.
You must also provide:
- Photo identification (passport or driver’s license).
- SIN card – and Work Permit if you have one.
Optional – if you have them:
- First Aid/CPR
- Police Clearance (if you have one)
- Any other documents applicable to the position
You must have a minimum of 3 weekdays or 2 weekdays and 1 weekend day available, to work with Eldercare Home Health. Please do not apply until you are able to meet this minimum availability requirement.
E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
Or fax your resume to 416 482-8278
We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in Eldercare Home Health, only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Note: This can be a physically demanding job. You must be physically able to assist clients with activities of daily living including but not limited to transferring, bathing, walking, climbing stairs, standing, bending, and reaching.
Eldercare Home Health is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please let us know in advance.