Find answers to questions like “When should we call Eldercare Home Health?” “Is there a charge for the initial assessment”, “What happens if we need more care than we first thought” and more. Check out our Q&A page >
We’ve taken a fairly common situation – an elderly client returning home from the hospital, as an example. You’ll learn about the hospital discharge process and get an overview of the how things work. Learn more about how the CCAC may be able to help you and your elderly parent >
If you’re acting as the Power of Attorney for someone who is elderly, you’ve come to the right place.
You will find this Power of Attorney section of particular interest if:
- You are acting as a Power of Attorney in Ontario, for an elderly client, family member or friend who needs care.
- You are not able to provide the care needed yourself.
- You need a highly experienced elder care provider who can advocate for the individual receiving care.
The support you need when you need it
Thanks for your caring support during this difficult time. We are delighted with the elder care services provided.
~ Ms. Kopstick, Client’s daughter
Find out how sponsorship from Eldercare Home Health will “up the excitement factor” for your event and can help you to attract more attendees.
Eldercare Home Health is happy to consider being involved in your event in a variety of ways.
The kinds of events we sponsor:
- We sponsor community events that are open to the public as well as industry events that are for healthcare professionals.
- Our sponsorship is focused on topics that are of interest to the elderly or topics that are of interest to healthcare professionals who provide care to the elderly . They can include general education about resources, education about specific diseases, activities for seniors and more.
If you or your co-workers are dealing with senior care responsibilities, a lunch and learn with Lisa Wiseman RN BScN GNC(C) and the President of Eldercare Home Health, is a great way to very quickly get up to speed on how to help your parent get the care they need. Learn more about Eldercare Home Health lunch and learns >
Links to a variety of community resources such as a compounding pharmacy, the Alzheimer’s Society of Canada, and a Family Practice dentist with a Holistic Approach to Dental Treatment that will make it easy for you to get the information you need. Visit our list of community resources >