Learn about different care options for your elderly parent
Whether you’re looking for elder care at home, in a Retirement Home, in a Nursing Home or in the Hospital, it’s important to know what your options are, what to expect and what to do next.
If you’re acting as Power of Attorney
Having Power of Attorney – either personal care or financial, for a friend or family member, is a significant responsibility. Having the trusted, experienced resources you need to act as Power of Attorney, can help ensure things go smoothly.
Need palliative care?
Learn more about the unique needs of palliative care clients and how the Registered Nurses and caregivers at Eldercare Home Health can make setting up and providing this specialized care go as smoothly as possible.
What you can expect from the Ontario healthcare system
Having a better idea of how things work, and what you can reasonably expect from the public healthcare system, can help minimize everyone’s stress. Learn more about the Ontario Healthcare System, where the Community Care Access Center (CCAC) fits in and why you may want to consider additional elder care through Eldercare Home Health.
About Eldercare Home Health
- Eldercare Home Health Inc. has been providing elder care in Toronto and the GTA since 1995.
- We provide care exclusively to the elderly.
- All PSW care is supervised and case managed by Registered Nurses, on an ongoing basis – at no additional charge.
- We’re 100% Canadian owned, and we are not a franchise.
- Working with a company you can trust, can help provide peace of mind.
Need better senior care now?
Contact us to learn more about how we can help your family, and our free assessment by a Registered Nurse
FREE assessment by a Registered NurseCall Now! 416-482-8292
Don't want things to get worse?
In summary: Need senior care now? We help your parent stay safe and as independent as possible.